- A Tibetan thirteenth-fourteenth century figure of Ṣaḍakṣarī-Lokeśvara, Tibet, thirteenth-fourteenth century
- A large underglaze blue baluster Jar, Ming Dinasty, date circa 1500
- A nineteenth century Burmese carved and lacquered wooden head of Shakyamuni Buddha, Burma (Myanmar), nineteenth century
- A Japanese Edo period sculpture of Amida Buddha, Japan, early nineteenth century
- A large underglaze blue baluster Jar, Ming Dynasty, date circa 1500.
- A figure of Buddha Shakyamuni, Gandhara, 2nd/3rd Century