- A pair of Vienna style chargers , Vienna, date circa 1895-1900
- A pair of Kändler period figurines probably by Johann Joachim Kändler and Peter Reinicke, The porcelain: Meissen, date circa 1743-50. The gilt bronze mounts: Paris, date circa 1775.
- A pair of K’ang Hsi period three-light candelabra attributed to Escalier de Cristal, The Porcelain: Chinese, Qing dynasty, K’ang Hsi period (1662-1722)The gilt mounts: Paris, date circa 1860-80
- A Louis XVI Qianlong jardinière with a drainage hole at the base and tin liner, The porcelain: China, probably Jingdezhen, date circa 1735-45. The gilt bronze: Paris, mid eighteenth century
- A pair of Régence Kangxi parrots, The porcelain parrots: China, probably Jingdezhen, Qing dynasty, Kangxi period, date circa 1700. The gilt bronzes: Paris, date circa 1720
- A pair of Louis XV two-light wall-lights, The porcelain figurines: China, probably Jingdezhen, Qing Dynasty, late Kangxi period (1662-1722). The gilt bronzes: Paris, date circa 1750