- A Louis XV vase by Meissen, almost certainly modelled by Johann Joachim Kändler , The porcelain: Meissen, date circa 1747. The gilt bronze mounts: Paris, date circa 1750
- A pair of Régence pot-pourri vases with lid, The porcelain vases: China, most probably made at the Jingdezhen kilns, late Kangxi period, date circa 1700-25. The gilt bronze finials and bases: Paris, date circa 1715-20. The gilt bronze entrelac galleries: Paris, date circa 1710-20
- A pair of Chinese Ming Dynasty pillows, The porcelain pillows: Early seventeenth century, late Ming Dynasty. The gilt bronze: French late eighteenth century or early nineteenth century.
- A pair of Louis XV gilt bronze mounted Ming Dynasty elephants with Qing Dynasty Buddhas , The porcelain elephants: China, early seventeenth century, late Ming Dynasty. The porcelain Buddhas: China, mid eighteenth century, Qing Dynasty. The gilt bronzes: Paris, mid eighteenth century. The porcelain flowers: Vincennes, mid eighteenth century.
- A pair of Restauration seven-light candelabra, The bronze: Paris. The porcelain: European, date circa 1820-30
- An Empire Baltic twelve-light chandelier, The Baltic States, date circa 1810-30
- A Louis XVI Sèvres vase and cover gilded by Étienne-Henri Le Guay , Sèvres, Paris, date circa 1780
- A nineteenth century Russian tazza by G G Müller , Saint Petersburg, date circa 1840
- A Russian Empire eight-light chandelier attributed to the bronzier Andrei Schreiber, Saint Petersburg, date circa 1815-20